Sharing a Form with another User
Sharing a form with another user allows that user to edit the form and view data and analytics.
To share a form with another user, follow these steps:
- Under “My Forms”, locate the form you wish to share.
- Click on the “User” icon. (INSERT HERE) This will load the “Sharing and Permissions” page for that form.
- Locate the user you wish to share your form with by typing their name into the bar at the top.
- Click the ‘+’ button next to the user’s name once it appears. This shares the form with the user.
- The user will receive an email alerting them that you have shared a form with them.