Where do I find the ID of a custom field in Salesforce?
- Login to salesforce.com
- In the top right corner, click on Setup
- Click on Customize, select Leads and then click on Fields
- Click on the name of the custom field you want.
- Look at your browser's address bar, you'll see something like: https://ap1.salesforce.com/00N90000003iyOE?setupid=CustomObjects
- The 15 digit code that appears immediately after https://ap1.salesforce.com/ is the ID of that custom field; in this case the ID of the custom field selected is 00N90000003iyOE
- Copy this ID into CreateForm