Enabling e-mail notifications lets you receive each submission from your form directly to your e-mail address, or the e-mail address of any team members you specify.
This option is not available for Free Trial users.
To enable e-mail notifications for your form.
- Click Forms in the main menu on the left.
- Locate the form you wish to enable e-mail notifications for. Click Options, then Edit Form
- In the bar at the top click Response
- Check the box that says Send me an e-mail
- If you have other team members in your account, it will show a list of the team members. Check the box next to each team member you wish to receive an e-mail notification for this form.
- Click Next in the top right corner and proceed through the form builder
To disable e-mail notifications, follow the same steps as above, however in step 4 you need to make sure the box is unchecked.