How can I set a custom thank you page?
When a user submits your form, the default action is to display some response text within CreateForm.
If you set a custom Thank You page, when a user submits your form, instead of being shown the response text they will be taken to the page you specify.
Use this option if you want to track your form as a goal in Google Analytics.
You can set a custom thank you page for your form at any time using our form builder:
- Find the form you want to set a thank you page for in your list of forms
- Click 'Options' and 'Edit Form'
- The form builder will load. In the bar at the top, choose 'Response'
- Select "redirect to a URL" and enter the URL of your web page you wish to use as a thank you page.
- Click 'Next' in the top right corner and proceed through the remaining steps of the form builder.